DocuSign ensures that the solution meets financial targets by working with IntelliCap to measure and predict the value of the DocuSign platform.
IntelliCap has gained deep insight of DocuSign's value based elements from on hundreds of use cases and thousands of data points with customers and prospects. Examples of such benefits are included in the following:
- The average value per document is $22.18 (compared to an average of between $5 and $100 per document depending on the usage case).
- DocuSign provides significant benefits as a result of savings, improvements in productivity and earnings with each transaction.
- An ROI - Return On Investment - of over 300% on average:
- DocuSign provides value above and beyond cost, immediately justifying the investment.
- Reducing TAT - Turn Around Time - by 13.5 days or 97%.
- DocuSign improves the speed of transactions, making it go from days to minutes.
- Reducing NIGO - Not In Good Order -from 27.5% to 5.1% i.e. by 81.6%.
- DocuSign eliminates errors in transactions and the loss of documents.
- It improves productivity by more than 61%.
- DocuSign saves time and speeds up efficiency in key business processes.
DocuSign's mobile app is the most flexible and secure way of signing documents, requesting signatures and managing transactions from anywhere and at any time - from your mobile device. Upgrade your app today to enjoy the new features for iOS8.